Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Future technology



Future Technology
By Garrett Kitchen
         I use technology in many ways.  For example: the school, the bathroom, my house, electricity, etc.. The type of electronic technology i use is my iPod, my cellphone, my Xbox 360, my T.V., and  my computer, but there is much much more.  I think in twenty years cars will hover, and there will be hologram interactive computers, I think we as humans will be more lazy because there will be robots to do things for us. In fifty years we will have colonized other planets, and probably used up earths resources.  We will no longer dwell on earth, and we will time travel because we will have machines that go the speed of light.  We'll be able to teleport to other places with our science discoveries. I think the future ahead of us is promising and happy, but the road leading to it dark.

1 comment: